- How do I view my account information and manage my account online?
- Can another family member access my online account?
- Why is my e-mail address needed?
- Can I contact the Patient Accounting office through e-mail?
- Besides viewing my account and paying my bill online, what other resources are available from the site?
- Do I need to enroll in order to use these other resources?
- Will I be able to view and pay my physician bills from the site?
- Do I need to establish an electronic payment method to be eligible for the online account manager?
- What specific type of electronic payment method can I use?
- Can I print a payment stub and send it in with my payment instead of paying electronically?
In order to view your account information and make payments online, you must enroll by entering your Guarantor number, account number, social security number, e-mail address and a password on the enrollment page. This information will ensure that only you can securely access your account information. Once enrolled, you will receive an e-mail notification whenever there is a change to your account.
A family member can only access your account if you provide that person with your Guarantor Number and password. If two family members are responsible for payment of accounts, then each person will have a different Guarantor Number and be required to enroll separately.
We collect your e-mail address so we can notify you when there is activity in your account, such as insurance payments received, balance now due from you, or if for some reason one of your accounts has become past due.
Yes, you may e-mail our office 24 hours a day, seven days a week with questions. For you physician bill(s), e-mail email@example.com. For your hospital bill(s), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will personally reply to your message during normal business hours.
In addition to managing and paying your account online, the hospital has included many helpful resources online to help you understand and manage the health care billing process. With the online account manager you can:
- Review - Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Get - Tips on Organizing Bills
- Study and use our - Guide To Appealing Insurance Denials
- Find - Helpful Hints on Shopping for Health Insurance
- Reference our - Glossary of Billing Terms
- Use our - Medical Bill Organizer to manage all your health care billing
No, you only need to enroll if you would like access to 'My Account' information, including making payments, tracking insurance, receiving e-mail notifications when there is a change to your account, etc. The other resources are available to you 24 hours a day, regardless of your enrollment.
Yes, both your hospital bills and your physician bills will be available from the site.
No. When it comes time to pay your bill, you will have the option to either establish an electronic payment method or print a payment stub out on your home printer.
You can make payment electronically, via credit card or debit card.
Can I print a payment stub and send it in with my payment instead of paying electronically?
Yes. You have the option of printing a payment stub with all of your open accounts and sending that in with your check to the hospital. Just click the 'Print Payment Stub' option on the 'Make Payment' page.